The Professional Series strings are still the standard for excellence expected by all serious guitarists. No single set of strings can possibly bring out the finest qualities of every type of guitar or best suit the varied technique and styles of every guitarist. This product line offers some distinctive designs to perfectly satisfy the demands of professional concert performers.
The 10PH High Tension Silver set has clear high-density nylon trebles and silver-plated wound basses. Designed for the modern concert guitar with a long string scale (65.5 - 66.4cm), these bass strings are wound with a new silver-plated alloy.
- Clear nylon trebles produced greater aural transparency and sound projection
- Silver-Plated wound basses produce exceptional memory for pitch and consistent sound production
- High Tension
- String Gauges: Clear Nylon Trebles: .029 .033 .041; Silver-Plated Wound Basses: .028 .034 .042
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness