Bourns® Sean Silas Signature US ⅜” Standard Length Potentiometer A500k
(Please Read the Details)
This is not a typical Bourns guitar potentiometer.
Bourns Pro Audio meticulously designed a guitar potentiometer suited to Sean's dynamic hard rock playing style. This inaugural release of the "Signature Series Guitar Potentiometers" by Bourns Pro Audio is the first of many new innovative designs to come.
Can be used as a volume or tone control.
Perfect for guitar wiring electronics upgrade!
- 500k resistance value
- Custom Audio Taper for precision setting
- US size mounting hole diameter of 3/8” (9.5mm). *
- Bushing height is 3/8”. **
- Full-size body 24mm.
- Knurled (Split) shaft 24 splines
- Low noise output for a clean signal
- Dampened rotational torque for a smooth feel
2 sets of hex nut and washer
* If your guitar is Asian made, you might need to drill a bigger hole.
** This length will fit most applications. If you need longer, get the 3/4” instead.
We specialize in custom guitar wiring and handwound pickups.
Please let us know if you have questions or clarification.
You can also check our website for more wiring guide info.
Feel free to send a message and we will reply asap.