La Bella 0760M Deep Talkin' Bass, 1954 "Original" Style - Bass Guitar Strings
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound strings constructed with thick cores to produce full, deep, vintage tone
- Tension: Heavy
- String Gauges: .052, .073, .095, .110
- Standard Long Scale Set
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
All standard bass sets are LONG scale length. The 1st (G), 2nd (D), 3rd (A) strings are 38” from ball-end to silk/taper. The 4th (E) string is 36 ¾” from ball-end to silk/taper. Only the silk portion of the string should wrap around the tuning post or else the string will break.
Please refer to our BASS GUIDE for assistance in choosing the correct scale set CLICK HERE.
This particular set is NOT suitable for basses with bridges that require strings to pass through the body of the instrument.
Also available in short, medium and extra-long scale models for 4-String, 5-String & 6-String Sets:
- Short Scale: 0760M-S 32 1/4" Wound Length
- Medium Scale: 0760M-M - 34 1/4"" Wound Length
- Extra-Long Scale: 0760M-XL - 38"" Wound Length
Most non-Standard scale sets (Medium, Extra Long) and "Thru-Body" sets are not available to purchase on www.LaBella.com. Please see the drop-down of "Trusted Online Retailers" below the product image to locate one of these sets.