The Professional Series strings are still the standard for excellence expected by all serious guitarists. No single set of strings can possibly bring out the finest qualities of every type of guitar or best suit the varied technique and styles of every guitarist. This product line offers some distinctive designs to perfectly satisfy the demands of professional concert performers.
The 500P Recording Concert set is constructed with clear high-density nylon trebles and smooth tarnish-proof wound basses. This set has a little more tension than the 413P Studio set.
- Clear nylon trebles produced greater aural transparency and sound projection
- Polished Stainless Steel wound basses produce exceptional memory for pitch and consistent sound production
- Medium-Hard Tension
- Clear Nylon Trebles: .029 .033 .040; Polished Stainless Steel Wound Basses: .033 .0375 .043
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness