La Bella’s Low Tension Flats are the best-selling light tension flat wound string on the market. Adopting the same techniques behind our world-famous Deep Talkin’ Bass strings, the Low Tension Flats deliver the same classic sound but without the floppy-string effect associated with other light tension flat wound strings. These hand-wound and hand-polished strings are equipped with round cores for flexibility, and narrower ribbon wire to achieve that unrivaled smooth feeling strings uniquely characteristic to La Bella Strings.
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound
- Round cores for greater flexibility and narrower ribbon for an unrivaled smooth feeling
- Light Tension
- Total Tension in Lbs: 163.20 (1st 36.2, 2nd 34, 3rd 30.5, 4th 34.2, 5th 28.3)
- String Gauges: .042, .056, .075, .100, .118
- Standard Long Scale Set
- Made in the USA with American Wire
All standard bass sets are LONG scale length. All four strings are 37" from ball-end to silk. Only the silk portion of the string should wrap around the tuning post or else the string will break.