- Stainless Steel Flat Wound; hand-polished for incredibly smooth finish
- 5-String Set; Standard Tension
- String Gauges: .045, .065, .085, .105, .128T
- Standard Long Scale Set
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
All standard bass sets are LONG scale length. The 1st (G), 2nd (D) & 3rd (A) strings are 38” from ball-end to silk/taper. The 4th (E) & 5th (B) string are 36 ¾” from ball-end to silk/taper. Only the silk portion of the string should wrap around the tuning post or else the string will break.
This particular set is NOT suitable for basses with bridges that require strings to pass through the body of the instrument.